Kendriya Vidyalaya No.3 Dansih Nagar Bhopal is run by KVS an autonomous body formed under Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India and is affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi and have a common syllabus and curriculum of studies. Kendriya Vidyalaya, No.3 Bhopal has a four - fold mission, viz.,
- To cater to the educational needs of children of transferable Central Government employee including - Defence and Para-military personnel by providing a common programme of education;
- To pursue excellence and set the pace in the field of school education;
- To initiate and promote experimentation and innovations in education in collaboration with other bodies like the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) and the National Council of Education Research and Training (NCERT) etc. and
- To develop the spirit of national integration and create an sense of 'Indianness' among children.
Draw Of Lots/ Shortlisting for admission in class I ( Shift I and Shift II)
is scheduled on 22nd March 2017 at 11:00 a.m. at vidyalaya premises.
Awards to teachers for Innovations and Experimentation in Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (2016-2017)(14-03-2017)
ADVERTISEMENT FOR WALK-IN INTERVIEW 2017-18
Application & Bio-Data Form for Walk-In Interview 2017-18
Eligibility Criteria For various post of Teachers/Coaches in Kendriya Vidyalayas
- "निविदा आमंत्रण (बेकार पुराने समान, जैसे कम्प्युटर, प्रिंटर, फ़ोटोकॉपियर , फर्नीचर, लाइब्रेरी, बुक्स एवं प्रयोगशाला सामाग्री हेतु"
BACK TO BASIC MATERIAL FOR TEACHERS
“Student Support Material Class - XII”
“SChool Building Information”
“Student Support Material Class - X”
“IT Syllabus Class X (10th) for SA-II”
“IT Syllabus Class IX (9th) for SA-II”